Legal Word Processing
We have developed robust set of systems and processes to serve our clients with top-notch legal word processing support.
We ensure that all documents remain confidential, are prepared with a high attention to detail and are accurate.
From simple file notes to the most complex and time-intensive work, our team produces documents with rapid turn-around times and incorporate quality assurance on every job.
We ensure our clients:
- Word processing completed effectively and efficiently
- Increased efficiency in day to day administrative operations
- Save time, money and effort to focus on business growth
- Streamline document workflow and balance work volumes
- Reduce operating costs and management overheads
- Optimise utilisation of staff and increase productivity
Law firm notifies Unison of new job allocation via email or dictation software.
Unison acknowledges receipt of job and immediately begins work drafting the document.
Document is saved into the matter folder and a link is emailed to the author.
Unison sends one invoice at the end of the month for all work completed in the period.